Bank Central Asia (BCA), a privately held Indonesian bank has announced the launch of third batch of its SYNRGY Accelerator program.
Indonesia’s BCA launches 3rd SYNRGY Accelerator with 11 startups.Moreover, has collaborated with GK Plug and Play, with an aim to continue the success of the second batch of the accelerator programme, and give a platform to various new and emerging startups from fresh industries.
The accelerator programme started off virtually on July 15 due to social distancing norms in Indonesia, with the Kick Off Day. In addition, the main focus was on exploring various topics like Insurtech, Data Analytics, Proptech, Enterprise 2.0, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Block chain and Mortgage. Also, the participants will have a meeting with BCA Group’s business units and a chance to collaborate with Central Capital Ventura (CCV) and BCA Group.
About SYNRGY Accelerator
Located in Jakarta, Indonesia, SYNRGY Accelerator is a startup accelerator program. It is also a collaboration platform between startups and the BCA group. The accelerator program offers the following to the startups-
- Customized curriculum
- Access to BCA groups
- Local and global experts and investors network
- One on one mentoring sessions
- Corporate partnership opportunities
- Connection with relevant regulators and media coverage
The accelerator program usually runs for 3 months. Also, an intense bootcamp is held per month to support products and business development of the selected startups. Moreover, SYNRGY connects the startups with highly qualified mentors including those from Google.
The 11 startups that have been selected to join the 2020 batch are:
- Aman: Provides health insurance for employees. Aims to simplify the complexity of the insurance benefits.
- Bangku: Business loan marketplace helping SMEs find loans through a free online service.
- InvesProperti: A crowdfunding platform where people can invest in property with a small starting capital.
- Katalis: A digital business app that provides digital bills, multifunction digital card and academic administration system.
- Moodah: Helps to digitalise SMEs, track their loss and profits and their bookkeeping.
- Nimbly: Mobile-based solution that converts manual checklists into real-time to-do list.
- Sales1: Offers a CRM platform for the sales team to manage accounts, directions and other activities from anywhere and anytime
- Shortlyst: Human resource startup providing data-based and AI-based recruitment and talent solutions.
- Smarteye.id: Startup focused on immersive technology such as VR, AR, MR, and XR that offers solutions for business and consumers.
- TapHomes: Provides alternative solutions for aspiring homebuyers, with an affordable monthly fee that allows them to keep building on their future homeownership portion.
- Vexanium: Provides a public blockchain protocol network, allowing companies to create Smart Contract directly without any third party.
Moreover, Evans Charles Benny Hartawan, Group Head of Digital Innovation Solutions BCA said,
“We aim to facilitate a launchpad for many potential startups that are hindered of significant growth, also, SYNRGY Accelerator Program is BCA’s effort in opening many doors for these startups, be it in a form of partnership, investments, or other collaborations,”